Harvey Farm Retirement Online Only Auction
Soft Closes February 12th, 2020, 6PM Central
!~ Online Only Auction ~!
Farm Retirement Auction
Low Hour, Well Maintained & Near Always Shedded
Bidding has started and runs to Wednesday February 12th, 6PM Central
Please Note: This is a soft close auction meaning if an item is bid on within the last 3 minutes of the auction, the lot will automatically get extended for an additional 3 minutes.
Please Make Note of New Removal Terms & Conditions. These will be strictly enforced.
See www.parrottauctions.com for online bidding link or call our office at 618-943-4905 for assistance!
Please see the photo gallery of the entire auction!
5) 1989 Duetz Allis Tractor, Front Wheel Assist, 2406 hours, Rear Duals 20.8 R38, Front 18.4 R24, Model 9190, S# 9190F-1357;
6) 1990 Duetz Allis Tractor, Front Wheel Assist, 2406 hours, Rear Duals 20.8 R38, Front 18.4 R24,
Model 9170, S# 9170F-1374;
7) 1993 Gleanor Combine, 4WD, went through 1 year ago, new grain & unloading augers, 3108 engine hours, 2329.5 separator hours, Front 30.5L-32, rear 16.9-26, Model R52, S# R5253071L;
8) 1993 Gleanor Grain Platform, Model #Allis 20 #300, S#2035481F;
9) 1993 Gleanor Corn Head, Model# Allis Grow, S#063016037;
10) Kinze Black Machine Planter, Model 12-3013-15, S# 1101758, 0-Till + New Dickey John Moniter + New Harness Kinze Corn & Bean Units;
11) Great Plains grain drill, Model #1500-220895, S# GP7567C;
12) 2007 Great Plains Turbo Till, Model# 2200TT, S# GP1250NN;
13) Brillion 15′ Mulcher;
14) 1992 Kewannee 12′ V – Ripper, Model 2500, S#100115, 5 shank;
15) EZ 21′ Header Cart, S# 12063;
16) 2012 Killbros Grain Cart / Wagon, Model 1055, S# B29910109;
17) 2012 Killbros Grain Cart / Wagon, Model 1055, S# B28510119;
18) DMI Grain Cart / Wagon, Model D440, S# 801187;
19) Killbros Seed Tender, 200 Bu., S#D60540177, reliable Electric Start Honda GX240 (8HP rating), Electric Switch Auger;
24) PTO Generator, 15,000 Watts;
25) Poly Water Tank, 500 gallon;
26) Diesel fuel tank, tank & pump for pickup truck bed; 27) Spare Wheel for Killbros 1055 Wagon / cart;
28) Spare Wheel for DMI Wagon;
29) Spare tires for DMI Wagon;
Terms: Exact Cash only (no change will be given), Check, Visa & MasterCard on purchases to be picked up. 14% Buyer’s Premium on all items sold (4% discount will be given if payment is made by cash or good check).
Please make a note when registering if you would like to pay wire transfer, cash or check.
Registration: All buyers must provide all information needed to register including a valid credit card number.
Please Note: the address on the registration must match the mailing address on file with your credit card company. We will confirm all information is entered correctly prior accepting your bids.
Payment: Exact Cash only (no change will be given), Check, Visa & MasterCard on purchases to be picked up. 14% Buyer’s Premium on all items sold (4% discount will be given if payment is made by cash or good check).
Preview: A Parrott Auction Crew Member/representative will be at the auction location to administer preview on Monday January 27th from 3 to 5PM Central and Monday February 10 from 3 to 5 PM Central (the “Preview Dates”).
ADDED 1-31-2020 from 3 to 5 PM
Auction Location: 11524 E. 300th Ave, Newton, IL 62448, From Newton, IL, 6 MI. South on IL Route 130 -or- From Olney, IL 10 Mi. North on IL Route 130 to Rd. 300N (The Rest Stop Road), West 3 Mi. to Rd. 1200E, North 2.75 Mi. to auction location. Signs and full color brochure will be posted.
Removal / Load Out: A Parrott Auction Crew Member / representative will be at the each auction location to administer pickup on Friday February 14th from 9AM to 12NOON and Saturday February 15th from 9AM to 12NOON, (the “Removal Dates”).
No Goods shall be removed until the purchaser’s invoice has been paid in full.
Please Note: If items are not picked up during that time-frame, immediately following the last pick up day, we will automatically charge your credit card on file a cost of $25 to cover cost of labor for the second trip to auction location(s) and Parrott Real Estate & Auction Co., LLC and/or seller will then have schedule pickups at a scheduled appointment with buyer(s). This will strictly be enforced as non-removal of items is becoming an issue.
Please see www.parrottauctions.com for listing, online bidding link and photos!
Randy Harvey – Sellers