Parrott Real Estate & Auction Co. provides true service and a computer-driven system allowing continuous and simultaneous bidding on single tracts, any combination of tracts, or the farm as a whole. This unique system creates competitive bidding activity beneficial to sellers.
We will gather all pertinent information such as total tillable acres, soil types, topography, FSA contract records, mineral rights and aerial photos. Signage would be posted on each tract with informational brochures at entrance to the property. And local periodicals which include our exclusive buyers list with over 6500 buyers, farmers, investors, and agricultural lenders.
We will handle your entire property sales from an initial consultation to closing. We are a professional company with a seasoned staff of realtors. We stand ready to assist you.
We have motivated property agents who will search for your dream property before providing your with a breakdown of suitable properties for you to consider. You provide us with your ideal property requirements and our agents will contact you direct if they have a property for sale that matches, our property sales finder service is free.
Advantages of Selling Land at Public Auction
- Auctions create a sense of urgency. All buyers know when the property is selling and must prepare to participate.
- Schedule your auction to fit your needs. We allow approximately 4 weeks for marketing and 4 weeks to close on the property after the auction.
- You set the terms and conditions of your auction eliminating lengthy negotiations.
- Auction means competitive bidding. We strive to enhance this by providing all information that your bidders need to make an informed decision thus buying with confidence.
- Auctions continue to be the Leading Method of Establishing New Market Highs.
- In a declining market, auctions seize the moment selling the property before values further decline thus reducing time and holding cost.